A delicious, hot dip that is great for parties or game day!! Looking for a totally easy appetizer that you can whip up in just a few minutes, that's a total crowd pleaser? Make this tasty, cheesy hot Party Dip!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 15 oz Can Chili, No Beans
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Spread the Cream Cheese. Using a rubber spatula, spread a layer of cream cheese over the bottom of a baking dish or oven-safe glass storage container.
- Add Chili. Spread a layer of Chili over the top of the cream cheese.
- Top with Shredded Cheese: Sprinkle shredded cheese over the layer of Chili.
- Heat Until Bubbly. Microwave for 3 minutes or until it is hot, bubbly, and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! Serve with Tortilla Chips!
Other Methods of Heating:
Oven - 375° pre-heated oven, middle rack, for 20 minutes.
Crock Pot - 2.5 Hours on High. Keep warm on Low.
Serving Suggestions: Serve piping hot with tortilla chips.
Make-Ahead/Freezer Tips: Make ahead of time and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Chili Cheese Dip freezes really well. Freeze entire recipe or break it up into smaller containers for a tasty snack for later!
Storage Suggestions: For easy reheating, store dip in an oven/microwave/freezer safe glass storage containers.
- Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chili Cheese Dip, Easy Appetizer, Party Dip, Cream Cheese Dip