Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls - Try this Craving Crushing Healthy Snack made with Steel Cut Oats, Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate! So Good!
- 1 Cup Organic Steel Cut Oats
- 1 Cup Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Organic Flax Meal
- 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips, melted.
- 3/4 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Organic Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips, melted, reserved.
- Combine Ingredients. Place all ingredients for balls into a food processor .
- Process. Pulse until smooth.
- Shape. Take a small amounts of dough and roll it into 1 inch round balls.
- Freeze. Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Microwave Chips. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Drizzle on the Chocolate. Take prepared balls out of freezer and drizzle each with melted chocolate. Enjoy!
Storage Suggestions: Store these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls in the freezer so you can have a healthy snack on hand to crush those cravings for something sweet in between meals!
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy Snacks, Peanut Butter