We found the best dry rub for ribs recipe and we're sharing it with you. Use this dry rub to bring all the best flavor to your next backyard bbq or family gathering. So delicious!
Hands down the best dry rub for ribs recipe in our opinion is Husk BBQ Rub, which can be found in Chef Sean Brock's highly acclaimed Heritage Cookbook. We used it to make our Oven-Baked Ribs Recipe and Chef Brock's dry rub created a delicious caramelized crust and tender, juicy, fall off the bone ribs. So good!
- 1/2 Cup Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- Combine Ingredients. Measure out all ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Store. Store in an air tight container.
Time-Saving Tip. Measure out all ingredients into a mason jar, cover the jar with a tight fitting lid, give it a good shake and you're good to go!
Using this Dry Rub. Use this delicious dry rub to flavor any meat that you are making. Just cover the meat on all sides with the dry rub and rub it in. You can do this any time you like from just before you cook up to 24 hours ahead of time.
Storage Suggestions. Store in a cool, dark place, as you would any of your other spices.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Main Meals
- Method: Hand Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dry Rub, Best Dry Rub for Ribs, Seasoning, Spices