Skillet Fried Corn - This easy side dish recipe made with corn on the cob is the perfect side dish for your next backyard BBQ or family gathering. So Delish!
- 7 Corn Cobs
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Table Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Prep Corn. Shuck and clean the Corn. Remove the husk and silk tassels. Wash the remaining silk tassels off of the corn.
- Cut Corn off of Cob. Cut the kernels off the cob.
- Fry and Season. Fry Corn in Butter and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Serve. Serve this delicious Fried Corn as a side dish.
Southern Fried Corn - made with Bacon Grease instead of butter.
Elote (Mexican Street Corn) - made with Mexican-inspired flavors and Cotija Cheese, or make it easy with Trader Joe's Everything but the Elote Seasoning Blend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Side
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 428.9 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 10.2 mg
Keywords: Fried Corn, Fried Corn Recipe, Fried Corn on the Cob, Skillet Fried Corn, Easy Side Dishes