An easy recipe for Honey and Oats Granola made with Honey, Rolled Oats, Sesame Seeds, Raisins, and Olive Oil. Great for breakfast or snack. So Good!
- 8 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Oat Bran
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds
- 2 Cups Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
Combine all dry ingredients.
Mix in Raisins.
Add wet ingredients and stir to coat.
Spread granola out evenly onto a baker's sheet.
Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Honey and Oats Granola is great served with warm milk. It's also a great snack to eat by the handful, or as a topping on your favorite yogurt bowl.
Honey and Oats Granola is best stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
This recipe is easily adapted to include your favorite ingredient substitutions. Get creative and try some of the following suggestions:
- Dried Fruits: Apples, Apricots, Cranberries, Dates, Mango, Pineapple
- Nuts: Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Crystallized Ginger, Peanuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts
- Seeds: Chia, Flax, Hemp, Pepitas, Sesame, Sunflower
- Extra Sweet Additions: Semi-sweet or Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate, M & M's
- Maple Syrup instead of Honey
Keywords: Healthy Granola, Healthy Snack, Trail Mix