Instant Pot Chicken Soup - Easy Chicken Soup Recipe you make when you want all the classic flavors of Homemade Chicken Soup, but don't have all day. So Fast and delicious!
Have this tasty recipe on the table in about an hour. This is THE Soup Recipe I make for all my friends and family anytime they need a little TLC and some comfort food.
- 1 Whole Chicken, Cut Up
- 1 cup Onions, Chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, Chopped
- 1 cup Celery, Chopped
- 2.5 quarts Water
- 5 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Table Salt
- 1/2 pound Acini di Pepe (Pastina Pasta), Cooked
- Put Ingredients into Instant Pot. Put all prepared ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Add Water. Add Water to the PC Max Line.
- Cook. Cook using the Soup Setting and According to Manufacturer's Instructions.
- Debone Chicken. Remove the cooked Chicken from the Instant Pot and debone.
- Cut Up Chicken. Cut up the chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Add Chicken and Cooked Pasta to Soup. Add cooked pasta and chicken back into the soup.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Serve hot with crackers or bread sticks. Top with Parmesan Cheese (super delicious).
Freezing: Chicken Soup freezes well and is just as tasty reheated. That's one reason I like to make this to share with friends and family when they need a little comfort food. It's easy to freeze and transport in these handy restaurant storage containers.
Reheating: Reheating is easy, depending on how you want to do it:
Stovetop - Take frozen container of soup and pop the lid off. Run water over the bottom and sides of the container in order to loosen it from the sides. Then, just plop it into a pot to reheat.
Microwave - Thaw frozen container of soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then, reheat in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Category: Soup and Chili
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Chicken Soup, Easy Chicken Soup Recipe, Easy Soup Recipe