- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Table Salt
- 1 - 15 ounce Can Black Beans, Drained.
- 1 - 15 ounce Can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1 - 10 ounce Can RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilis
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Fresh Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Large Avocado, Diced
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Brown Beef. Brown Ground Beef in some oil using the Sauté setting on your Instant Pot.
- Sauté Garlic and Onion. Add Garlic and Onion and cook until softened.
- Add Remaining Ingredients. Add remaining Ingredients, making sure the rice is fully submerged under the water and there are no bits of food stuck to the sides of the pot above the waterline.
- Pressure Cook. Close Lid on Instant Pot and use the Pressure Cook setting to cook this tasty recipe for 20 minutes following the instructions for your Instant Pot.
Topping Ideas: Diced Avocado, Guacamole, Fresh Diced Tomatoes, Minced Onions, Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa
Bonus Proteins: This tasty recipe works with these bonus proteins: ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground bison. Mexican Casserole with ground beef is the traditional protein to use. But these other proteins work just as well. Use whatever sounds good to you.
Meal Prep: Freeze your leftovers in restaurant storage containers for and make your weeknight meal prep so much easier!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Meals
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Instant Pot Mexican Casserole, Ground Beef