Oven-baked ribs are the perfect easy baby back ribs recipe for your next backyard bbq or family gathering. So tender and delicious. Make these fall off the bone ribs in your oven or crock pot and you'll have everyone coming back for more!
- 1 Slab Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Preheat Oven. Adjust oven rack placement to middle. Preheat Oven to 275°F.
- Prep Ribs. Take the Ribs out of the package and dry them off with a paper towel. Cut them in half to fit the baking pan that you are going to use. We like to use a disposable roasting pan. Saves some scrubbing when its time to do the dishes!
- Season. Season both sides of the Ribs with Garlic Salt and Pepper, or with your favorite dry rub for ribs.
- Cover and Bake. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake on the middle oven rack at 275°F for around 3 hours. Check them for tenderness and when they are perfect to your liking, take them out of the oven. And set them aside until you are ready to finish them.
- Drain. Drain off excess liquid that the ribs have released in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Sauce and Broil. When you are ready to finish the ribs, brush your favorite BBQ Sauce on the ribs and put them back into the oven under the broiler until the BBQ Sauce has caramelized and is bubbly on the ribs. Oh Yum!
Crock Pot Instructions - Oven-Baked Ribs are just as tasty when they have been made in a Slow Cooker or Crock Pot. Just follow the same instructions as detailed above, but put them in the Slow cooker on low for around 9-10 hours instead of baking them in the oven.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- Category: Main Meals
- Method: Oven or Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oven Baked Ribs, Easy Oven Baked Ribs, Baby Back Ribs Recipe