Delicious syrupy peaches baked with a sweet Bisquick topping. Irresistible, easy fruit dessert made with fresh, frozen, or canned peaches.
Joycie's Homemade Peach Cobbler - This delicious Homemade Peach Cobbler is an old fashioned summer dessert recipe that our good friends from Mississippi shared with us. And it's the Best Peach Cobbler we've ever had!
- 1 Stick of Butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 - 29 ounce Can of Peaches in Heavy Syrup, drain and discard 1 cup of the syrup.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°.
- Melt Butter. Melt 1 stick of butter in the bottom of an 8x8 glass baking pan.
- Batter. In a separate bowl, stir together Bisquick, Sugar, and Milk into a smooth batter and pour batter on top of butter. Do not stir butter and batter together.
- Peaches. Gently spoon peaches evenly on top of the batter. Do not stir batter and peaches together.
- Bake. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes until topping has browned and peaches are syrupy and bubbling.
- Serve. This delicious homemade peach cobbler is best served right out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Substitution Suggestion: May substitute 4 Cups Fresh or Frozen (and thawed) Peaches.
Variation Suggestion: Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Cinnamon over the top of the batter before baking.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 354
- Sugar: 44.7 g
- Sodium: 321.3 mg
- Fat: 12.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 31.4 mg
Keywords: Peach Cobbler, Homemade Peach Cobbler, Easy Peach Cobbler