Homemade Pumpkin Spice - The perfect Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe made in 5 minutes from pantry staples to flavor all your favorite fall dessert recipes and lattes.
- 3 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Combine Spices. Combine all spices and store in an airtight container.
Uses: Perfect to use in any recipe that calls for Pumpkin Spice like our tasty Pumpkin Butter Recipe. Adds great flavor to coffee or lattes!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Pantry Essentials
- Method: Hand Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Pie Spice