This shop contains affiliate links to kitchen essentials and products we use and love. If you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chef's Knife - The Shun Classic 7 inch Santoku Knife is my go-to chef's knife.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer - I have the Professional 6500 and the Classic 4.5 Quart and love them both. The Classic is a great choice for every day baking. The Professional 6500 is my new baby that I got as a gift.
- Food Processor - I use this food processor to make all sorts of recipes like: pasta dough, salsa, and weekly batches of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls.
- Immersion Blender - Save your hands from burns! Do yourself a favor and get this asap! It is essential for recipes like our Cheesy Potato Soup.
- Vitamix - I have the 5200 and I use it multiple times every single day to make the best smoothies!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven - Another gift. It's pricy, but super versatile and I use it for everything: pot roast, cinnamon rolls, pasta, soups, you name it. If if could only have one pot, my Le Creuset Dutch oven would be it.
- Aroma 20 Cup Rice Cooker - This is the rice cooker I use.
- Spiralizer - 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer. This is the one that I use to make zoodles. It's super easy to use and clean.
- Thermapen® One - The go-to thermometer of Professional Chefs and Home Cooks alike. Super reliable and I love it.
- Toaster - Cuisinart CPT-160P1 Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless.
- Microwave Oven - BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door, Child Safety Lock, Stainless Steel, 0.9 Cu.ft.
- Instant Pot - Instant Pot Duo Plus. We use this to make Instant Pot Mexican Casserole and Chicken Soup in under an hour. I'm a total fan.