This shop contains affiliate links to products we use and love. If you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here's our list of must have Kitchen Essentials.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer - I have the Professional 6500 and the Classic 4.5 Quart and love them both. The Classic is a great choice for every day baking. The Professional 6500 is my new baby that I got as a gift. I use it almost exclusively now. It is ideal for making bread and it doesn't even move as it kneads the dough. It is a total workhorse! And its gorgeous!
- Food Processor - I use this food processor to make all sorts of recipes like: pasta dough, salsa, and weekly batches of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls, and Peanut Butter Protein Bars.
- Immersion Blender - Save your hands from burns! Do yourself a favor and get this asap! It is essential for recipes like our Cheesy Potato Soup. And it saves a ton of mess and clean up time to blend hot soup right in its pot than to transfer it to the Vitamix to blend it and then back to the pot.
- Vitamix - I have the 5200 and I use it multiple times every single day to make the best smoothies!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven - Another gift. It's pricy, but super versatile and I use it for everything: pot roast, cinnamon rolls, pasta, soups, you name it. If if could only have one pot, my Le Creuset Dutch oven would be it.
- Aroma 20 Cup Rice Cooker - This is the rice cooker I use. If you struggle to make sticky rice, try using a rice cooker with sushi rice like the Sekka brand I recommend on our Pantry Essentials page and a 1:1 ratio and you'll have perfect sticky rice every time.
- Spiralizer - 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer. This is the one that I use to make zoodles. It's super easy to use and clean. Makes healthy eating choices that much easier! Zoodles instead of pasta? Great choice when you're trying to limit carbs or grains in your diet.
- Thermapen® Mk4 - The go-to thermometer of Professional Chefs and Home Cooks alike. I've purchased and been sorely disappointed in countless other brands. But my Thermapen is super reliable and I love it. And, of course, I have it in the traditional red like the Pros!
- Toaster - Cuisinart CPT-160P1 Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
- Microwave Oven - BLACK+DECKER Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door, Child Safety Lock, Stainless Steel, 0.9 Cu.ft