This shop contains affiliate links to products we use and love. If you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is a list of our must have Pantry Essentials.
Pantry essentials that we use all the time in our recipes that you might want to check out!
- Sprouted Brown Rice - Super tasty. Super healthy choice. Perfect 3:5 ratio.
- Sekka Extra Fancy Premium Grain Rice - Sekka is our favorite Sushi Rice. Perfect 1:1 ratio.
- Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt - Chef's common salt and "The Least Saltiest Salt", according to Samin Nosrat in her book Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Art Elements of Good Cooking.
- Morton Kosher Salt - Daily Salt
- Maldon Sea Salt - Coarse Finishing Salt, great to add a little crunch to your bite in salads or desserts.
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt - Fine Finishing Salt. We especially love this on salads.
- Soy Sauce
- Tabasco Sauce - On eggs, of course!
- Northern Exposure Organic Chicken Seasoning (not an affiliate link) from Great Lakes Tea & Spice - We use this seasoning from our favorite little spice shop in Glen Arbor, MI on everything! It's amazing on chicken, roasted broccoli, and potatoes.
- Italian Seasoning- A Seanna's Kitchen recipe!