Easy weeknight dinners, appetizers, and desserts to weekend recipe inspiration, family friendly recipes everyone will love. Nostalgic recipes inspired by Midwestern living.
Mini Apple Pies
Check out the most popular recipe on our site right now!
Individual apple pies made in a muffin tin with store-bought pie crust, and sweet and syrupy apples. Quick and easy dessert recipe with all the classic apple pie flavors. So good!
We are blessed to have a community of loyal followers. Here are some of their favorite recipes. Which one will you try first?
Family Friendly Recipes
Get a delicious dinner on the table fast with these tried and true recipes your whole family will love.
Weekend Recipe Inspiration
Nostalgic recipes to make on a long weekend when you need some comfort food.
Cooking Tips And Tricks
- 5 Easy Buttermilk Substitutes (Recipes + Vegan Options) - Learn how to make a homemade buttermilk substitute in 10 minutes with this super easy recipe.
- How To Reheat Cinnamon Rolls (Oven, Air Fryer, Microwave) - 3 of the best ways to reheat leftover cinnamon rolls so that the reheated rolls remain buttery soft & delicious every time.
- Can you freeze gravy? Yes, you can! Everything you need to know is explained right here in the ultimate guide to freezing gravy.
- How To Reheat A Casserole (3 different ways) with easy to follow instructions. Simple cooking tips to save time in the kitchen.
- How To Cut A Rotisserie Chicken in under 3 minutes. This quick tutorial and video will teach you a handy kitchen hack that will make meal prep on busy nights super easy!
- How To Keep Guacamole From Turning Brown - Have fresh and green, perfectly preserved guacamole for up to 2 days!