Honey and Oats Granola made with Honey, Rolled Oats, Sesame Seeds, Raisins, and Olive Oil. Great for breakfast or snack. So Good!
This recipe for Honey and Oats Granola is my mom's original recipe. It's super fast and easy to toss together. All you need are a few simple ingredients you can keep on hand in your pantry.
- 8 Cups Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Oat Bran
- ½ Cup Sesame Seeds
- 2 Cups Raisins
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Honey
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Spoon for mixing
- Measuring Cups
- Large Baking Sheet
STEP 1: Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
STEP 2: Stir in Raisins.
STEP 3: Add wet ingredients and mix well to coat.
STEP 4: Spread granola out evenly onto a baker's sheet.
STEP 5: Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Honey and Oats Granola is great served with warm milk. It's also a great snack to eat by the handful, or as a topping on your favorite yogurt bowl.
Honey and Oats Granola is best stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
This recipe is easily adapted to include your favorite ingredient substitutions. Get creative and try some of the following suggestions:
- Dried Fruits: Apples, Apricots, Cranberries, Dates, Mango, Pineapple
- Nuts: Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Crystallized Ginger, Peanuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts
- Seeds: Chia, Flax, Hemp, Pepitas, Sesame, Sunflower
- Extra Sweet Additions: Semi-sweet or Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate, M & M's
- Maple Syrup instead of Honey
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know what you think about this recipe for Honey and Oat Granola in the comments below. Did you try any ingredient substitutions? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Tag #seannaskitchen on social and show me your granola pics!