Chili Cheese Dip is a delicious, hot dip that is great for parties or game day!! Looking for a crowd pleasing, easy appetizer that you can whip up in just a few minutes? Make this tasty, cheesy hot Party Dip! You'll be glad you did!
Have this super easy party dip, hot and ready in 5 minutes. All you have to do is layer 3 ingredients and toss it in the microwave for a few minutes and you'll be ready to go! Bubbly, cheesy, and amazing! Oh yum!!
We've always known this recipe as my mother-in-law Susan's Dip Recipe. We make it all the time. And its a total family favorite! Give it a try! You just might find it becomes a favorite with your people, too!
Why you need to make this
- Easy Appetizer Recipe to put together in just a minute or two.
- Ready in Microwave in 3 minutes!
- Crowd-Pleasing Make-Ahead Appetizer
- Freezable and Easy to Reheat.
- Because you need this Super Tasty Party Dip with all its Melty, Cheesy Goodness in your life. It's amazing!
- Your friends will thank you!
Notes on ingredients
Cream Cheese - Make it easy on yourself and either use room temperature cream cheese or pop unwrapped cold cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds to make it easier to spread.
Chili - Canned Chili is the easy option here. But this recipe would also be amazing with our Bison Chili Recipe.
Spice it up with one of these optional add-ins:
- 4 oz Can Mild Green Chilis
- 4 oz Can Diced Jalapenos
- 2 Tablespoons Hot or Mild Salsa
How to make it
- Spread the cream cheese over the bottom of a baking dish or glass storage containers .
- Add a layer of Chili.
- Top with Shredded Cheese.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- And That's It! Enjoy your cheesy dip while its hot! Serve with Chips.
Best melting cheeses are Shredded Cheddar, Colby Jack, or Chihuahua.
Chili Cheese Dip can be made 2-3 days ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Choose a versatile storage container that is freezer, oven, and microwave safe. We find Glass Storage Containers to be super handy. That way, you can store it, heat it up, and serve it all in the same container! So easy!
Microwave - 3 minutes on High.
Oven - 375° pre-heated oven, middle rack, for 20 minutes.
Crock Pot - 2.5 Hours on High. Keep warm on Low.
There you have it. A delicious, hot dip that is great for parties or game day!! We hope you enjoy our super simple, super tasty Party Dip Recipe! Try it and let us know if you think it's as amazing as we do! We'd love to hear from you!
xo ~ Seanna
Watch how to make it
Other tasty appetizers
More party dip recipes
- Crack Dip - from Holly over at Spend With Pennies.
- Jalapeno Popper Dip - Super Delish! Another favorite from Lisa at Delicious Table.
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip - from The Recipe Critic. If you love bacon, this is your dip!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links to products we use and love. If you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.