Easy Peach Cobbler - Delicious syrupy peaches baked with a sweet Bisquick topping. Completely Irresistible when served fresh out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Its the best summer dessert to serve at your next family gathering or backyard bbq.
This Easy Peach Cobbler with Bisquick is a versatile and easy fruit dessert recipe that can be made using fresh, frozen or canned peaches. So you can make it anytime of the year. Need similar but easier recipe and a great alternative for beginners? Try our Peach Dump Cake Recipe. It's even easier and so good!
This delicious Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe is an old fashioned summer dessert recipe that our good friends from Mississippi shared with us. And it's the Best Peach Cobbler we've ever had!
What Makes This Recipe Work
Secret to this Recipe...is in its versatility. Perfectly ripened peaches in the summertime make the best peach cobbler. But what to do when peaches are not in season? No worries. You can enjoy this simple peach cobbler recipe anytime of year by using fresh, frozen, or canned peaches. We'll show you how.
Here's What You Need
You'll need just 5 ingredients for this Simple Peach Cobbler: Peaches, Bisquick, Sugar, Milk, and Butter.
Notes on Ingredients
Choose your Peaches: 4 cups of sliced fresh, frozen, or canned peaches. For this recipe, we use canned peaches. But you can use fresh or frozen peaches by making the following adjustments:
- Fresh Peaches - Make prep easier and use Freestone Peaches.
- Frozen Peaches - Be sure to thaw the peaches before you bake them so that the peaches cook properly with the batter and the timing of the recipe isn't thrown off.
- Canned Peaches - For greater consistency in flavor and texture in making this peach cobbler recipe, use canned peaches and only part of the syrup. They taste great every time.
How to Make Peach Cobbler
This Peach Cobbler Recipe is so easy to put together in just a few minutes and 4 simple steps: Melt butter, make the batter, and top with peaches, and bake to perfection. It's as easy as that.
Do Not Stir. Peach Cobbler is made in 3 ordered layers: Butter, then Batter, then Peaches. Do Not Stir the layers together. The butter prevents the cobbler from sticking to the bottom of the pan and the batter will rise to the top as it bakes around the peaches. So, resist the urge to stir them all together.
Flavor Booster. Sprinkle a little Cinnamon and Sugar over the top of the Cobbler before you bake it for that little extra savory sweet flavor.
Freestone Peaches - The stone comes easily free from the flesh of the peach making baking, canning, cooking, and eating peaches a breeze. Just run a knife blade around the peach, give the peach a twist, and pop the stone out of the center.
There you have it. It's as easy as that! We hope you enjoy our super simple, super tasty recipe for the very best Easy Peach Cobbler with Bisquick every time! Try it and let us know how you like it. We'd love to hear from you!
xo ~ Seanna
Video: Watch How to Make It
More Tasty Dessert Recipes
More Recipes with Peaches
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler from Lauren over at Tastes Better From Scratch. Lauren's recipes are made from scratch. So if you don't have any Bisquick on hand, give Lauren's highly recipe a try. You can't go wrong!
- Cast Iron Peach Pie - Another delicious scratch recipe from Jessica at A Farmgirl's Kitchen. She'll show you all the steps to make the best peach pie you've ever had.
- Best Peach Cobbler Recipe - Pinch of Yum has an amazing peach cobbler recipe that stops my scroll every time I see it.
Did you love this recipe? If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!! Follow Seanna's Kitchen and share this recipe with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and subscribe my Newsletter for ALL the latest recipes! We'd love to hear from you!